Saturday 7 July 2012

What Suzy Wore Today


Well it seems ages since I posted last.....but wellies and rain macs is not always the best look.....
However today I managed to get the top down ( on the car) and drive into the country  hills  for some lunch , fun loving criminals blasting out and the sun on my face.....glorious just how a summer should be .....then of course it rained  !! 
I am wearing a pink shift dress by Oasis 

Todays frock rock has to be Fun Loving Criminals " Up On The Hill "

2 comments:

  1. missed your appearance during the week, nice to have you back,and to hear that you had a good "topless day" you look beautiful as always, made my day, Many thanks......

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 days between pics is to long :-( hope those dresses and heels come out ....soon!! you went topless in your car sue damm i missed that lol lovely dress you always look so so gorgeous and beautiful ! x x

    ReplyDelete