Sunday 2 September 2012

Suzy's Attic

Welcome to the first of a new blog or rather a blog a shop and some pictures old and new !! ...so really combining everything .
For as long as I can remember I have been an avid antiques collector and although the idea was to buy and sell ....I seldom did .....
But , after selling some items recently and helping a friend re design the interior of their property and source some furniture .....I thought this is fun and something I really enjoy doing .

So welcome to Suzy's Attic . Should you like an item or wish me to source something for you  just let me know.




Have so far taken 2 orders for this beautiful  Suzy Chair ...available in a variety of colours and as you can see , looks beautiful .


This is an absolutely beautiful Victorian mahogany writing desk ....If you are going to write your memoirs or your love letters , then write at something as stunning as this

Heres a new one .....catching I hope not the last of the summer sunshine ....



And for the Blast from the Past .......taken in Malmo
....
I hope you will Suzy's attic. I will update as regularly as I can , with new items , new design stories and lots of pictures .....enjoy x

2 comments:

  1. Like the new name, like the idea of three sections, we can now see your
    ideas for antique furniture, another wonderful dress, love polka dots, and
    an old picture, stunning......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the the name Suzy"s attic ! what a lovely chair it will only seat one that means i will have to sit on your knee :-) i will have to get that victorian writing desk so i can write all my love letters to my fav page 3 pin up girl ...i hope we get lots more sunny days sue lovely pic of you in the polka dot dress looking absolutely gorgeous and beautiful love love love your beautiful blonde hair wow wow love the blast from the past photo sue how i remember you as a page 3 stunner ! cannot wait for the next installment of suzy"s attic ! huge and devoted fan x x

    ReplyDelete