Monday 26 September 2011

What Suzy Wore Today



Hectic Monday morning spent bathing dogs and brushing cats .Tried my best to avoid the senario of me in bath dogs out of bath ! Managed some R and R swimming at the local health club . I am pictured wearing an outfit all by Next.



Todays frock rock is The Bangles "Manic Monday"


What I can't do without are hair straighteners especially after swimming

What I can do without is a flooded bathroom courtesy of Bru and Ol


Tonights sexy dish is a red hot chilli

2 comments:

  1. With pictures like this I'm not with bob geldof ......I do like Monday's !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bathing the dogs that sounds fun ! that"s how you keep so gorgeous and beautiful all that swimming wish i was the lifeguard at the pool lol another cracking outfit sue x

    ReplyDelete