Saturday 1 October 2011

What Suzy Wore Today






Today met friends off the train who had travelled up from London . Later on we had a BBQ and are now all enjoying the evening sunshine .


I wore a Next outfit for the day and am now wearing an FF dress which is at least ten years old . So does that make it vintage ...maybe ?




Todays frock rock is The Monkees " Last Train to Clarksville"




What I can't do without is this weather ....gorgeous


What I can do without is ...its all going to end ..hmmm




Todays sexy dish has to be BBQ pork and apple burgers courtesy of the local farm shop


1 comment:

  1. 'take the last train to Clarksville, I'll be waiting at the station,Well have time for coffee flavoured kisses and a bit of conversation'..........ok I'm a daydream believer ....but hey !

    ReplyDelete